From 1st June until 10th July, bet365 Football Fever promotions will be running to coincide with the Euro 2016 tournament. Players complete missions to enter exciting freerolls and win a share of €100,000 in total up for grabs throughout the tournament.
How to participate in the bet365 Football Fever Event
In order to be eligible for the Fast Track €25,000 Mission in the bet365 Football Fever promotion, players must create your Nickname during the relevant qualifying period (see tables below for dates). You can create your Nickname via the link below:
New players also benefit from the usual bonuses of €5 Free play without making a deposit and up to €100 and Tournament Tokens worth €5 are available when you make your first deposit/transfer to your Poker account.
bet365 Football Fever Kick-off Missions: 1st-10th June
Players need to complete a Kick-off First Half freerolls to book a seat in the Kick-off Second Half freeroll, which takes place on Friday 10th June and offers €15,000 in prizes. The top 750 finishers in each Kick-off First Half freeroll go straight through to the big event, and players can claim up to 11 entries in total.
bet365 Football Fever Missions: 10th June – 10th July
Players can take on up to two bet365 Football Fever Missions every day for the chance to play €1,000 Fever freerolls. These take place twice daily from Saturday 11th June.
bet365 Football Fever Finale Mission: 10th June -10th July
Complete your Fever Finale Mission to secure your seat in the final freeroll, then play for a share of €25,000 on Sunday 10th July.
bet365 Football Fever Fast Track €25,000 Mission: 2nd-10th July
If you create your Nickname after 00:00 GMT on Saturday 2nd July, the Fast Track €25,000 Mission is designed for you. This means you still have a great chance to take part in the massive €25,000 Fever Finale freeroll.
Full bet365 Football Fever Terms and Conditions
1. The bet365 Football Fever promotion runs from 00:00 GMT on 1st June 2016 until 18:59 GMT on 10th July 2016.
2. Kick-off Missions overall qualifying period runs from 00:00 GMT on 1st June 2016 until 19:59 GMT on 10th June 2016. Within this, daily qualifying periods run from 00:00 GMT until 23:59 GMT with the exception of the final one, which runs from 00:00 GMT until 19:59 GMT on 10th June 2016.
3. Fever Finale Mission qualifying period runs from 20:00 GMT on 10th June 2016 until 18:59 GMT on 10th July 2016. Within this, individual Football Missions qualifying periods run from 00:00 GMT until 23:59 GMT with the exception of the first and final ones. The first individual qualifying period runs from 20:00 GMT on 10th June 2016 until 23:59 GMT on 11th June 2016. The final individual qualifying period runs from 00:00 GMT until 18:59 GMT on 10th July 2016.
4. Fast Track €25,000 Mission qualifying period runs from 00:00 GMT on 2nd July 2016 until 18:59 GMT on 10th July 2016.
5. You are eligible for the Fast Track €25,000 Mission if you create your Nickname during the relevant qualifying period.
6. The Kick-off First Half freerolls take place at 20:00 GMT daily from 1st June 2016 until 10th June 2016. The freeroll has a prize-pool which comprises 750 Tournament Tokens for entry to the Kick-off Second Half freeroll. Multi-entry is permitted during the registration period; you may use a maximum of two Tournament Tokens to enter the same freeroll.
7. The Kick-off Second Half freeroll takes place at 21:00 GMT on 10th June 2016. The freeroll has a €15,000 prize-pool. Multi-entry is permitted during the registration period; you may use a maximum of 11 Tournament Tokens to enter the freeroll.
8. The €1,000 Fever freerolls take place at 12:00 GMT and 19:00 GMT daily from 11th June 2016 until 10th July 2016. Each freeroll has a €1,000 prize-pool. Single entry only is permitted.
9. The €25,000 Fever Finale freeroll takes place at 21:00 GMT on 10th July 2016. The freeroll has a €25,000 prize-pool. Single entry only is permitted.
10. All freerolls are No Limit Hold’em ‘All In’ Shootouts.
11. All freerolls have a restriction on the minimum and maximum number of entrants, as stated in the relevant tournament lobby. Freerolls are subject to cancellation if the minimum number is not met. If the maximum number is met, no further registration is possible.
12. In order to qualify for a Tournament Token, you must complete the relevant mission within the relevant qualifying period. Details of available Tournament Tokens, together with corresponding missions and qualifying periods, are stated in the tables above.
13. Play in the following game types is excluded from completion of relevant missions: cash tables with two seats only; Sit & Gos with two entrants only.
14. For the purpose of mission completion, cash table hands are attributed to the qualifying period in which the pot is awarded.
15. For the purpose of mission completion, Scheduled tournaments and Twister Sit & Gos are attributed to the qualifying period in which the player’s participation ceases.
16. For the purpose of mission completion, you are deemed to have seen the flop if your cards are live when the flop is dealt.
17. For the purpose of mission completion, any cards specified for inclusion in your hand in the tables above must be included in your hole cards.
18. Tournament Tokens are automatically credited to your account following qualification.
19. Tournament Tokens can be used to enter any, or the only, relevant freeroll.
20. You may receive a maximum of one Tournament Token as a result of completing each mission, as stated above.
21. Although you may receive two Tournament Tokens for entry to the €25,000 Fever Finale freeroll if you are eligible for the Fast Track €25,000 Mission, only one of these Tournament Tokens can be used.
22. Unused Tournament Tokens expire once registration for the final or only relevant freeroll, for which they are valid for entry, closes.
23. Any prize/bonus amounts offered will be calculated using the current currency multiplier table as determined at the sole discretion of bet365.
24. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.
25. All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
26. All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with bet365.
27. bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
28. bet365 reserves the right to use names, nicknames, alias, county and/or country of residence in any announcements about tournament results, recipients of any promotional bonus and Progressive Jackpot winners.
29. Employees, officers and directors of bet365, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for the promotion. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.
30. bet365 reserves the right to refuse payment to any player who is found colluding or soft playing. In addition, where a player’s account is frozen or they are excluded from the poker room for whatever reason, the player will be removed from all aspects of this promotion.